Ways girls behave when they get engaged: I remember when i was a kid, during the adolescence stage and everything starts growing in the right places, Yetunde that we used to play ‘mummy and daddy’ (If you know, you know winks) together just few years back wants me to start calling her ‘Aunty’. She is now married with two kids and we haven’t said a word ever since she wanted the aunty title. I am too proud for that LOL. Fast forward to recent times, it is a generally known thing that when girls get the ring, they begin to class themselves from others as if they got double promotion. Aunty lordess of the ring, remember men are scums. Read below the attitudes they start portraying from the moment they get the gem.
1. They start dishing out relationship advice
2. Any small thing, they’d carry their left hand up and wave it in your face
3. They start inserting “my husband” in almost every sentence
4. Whenever they take their fiance’s call in your presence they will be laughing as if they are physically tickling them
I’m sure it’s not even so funny! mschewwww
5. They start attending ALL married women prayer meeting around town
6. Then they start trying to hook you up with their fiance’s friends
But did I send you though?
7. When they ask you to follow them to shop and they start buying cutlery and ceramics for ozzband’s house
8. When they miss your Girls Day Out because they start to spend more time with their future mother in law
9. Then they start disturbing you for wedding colours and they start bombarding your phone with wedding dress pictures so you can help them choose
HEEY! AUNTY CAM DANNNNN
10. When they now spread lips to tell you their asoebi MUST cost and you should start saving so she can do claim that she has #pepperdemsquad
ahh ahh! Oge that we used to go to Yaba Night market is selling asoebi for 150k??
[CLICK HERE TO POST A COMMENT]